2015年10月20日 星期二

they always came to me, but now, one of them has gone, not came to me anymore.


i hated live with animals. my mom, too.
but cats never mind.
they still came to me, came to my mom.
when I getting sick, when I working,  when I sleeping, when I did everything.
they always came to me, stand by my side.

first, CHI-BAO, and then, JU-Z.
even if I hated them, they still came, and "meow" to me.

some company should paid me money, but they didn't.
i cried for it every day.
and they always stand in front of me,
looked at me by their big eyes.

"i'm hungry, give me some food."
yes.
I could read their voice from their eyes.
they didn't care about my tears.
but, their eyes reminded me that tear wasn't best solution.
I have to pull myself together.

I loss some money,
but life won't wait for me to take it back.
life, time, everything still running.
if I keep fall into the bad thing,
I will loss more.

sadness couldn't feed us.
food could.
so I have to stand up and get rid of the bad things.

cats reminded me that.
cats make me stronger.
but, now, I loss one of them.
and loss some brave.



沒有留言:

張貼留言