2015年10月20日 星期二

the time when we met

he was my cat, now, he's god's cat.
his name is CHI-BAO.
he dead 07/14/2015.
I'm not sure how old was he, because I'm not the first owner.
the first owner married, moved, so many reason make him ask my sister "could you keep my cats?"
ya, cats.
not only CHI-BAO, but also a cute girl "JU-Z".
I live with my sister, so, my sister have to ask me.
"could we keep the cats?"
"why? i don't want to live with cats." I don't agree at the first time.
Because I've never live with a animal before!
"they can't clean their ass after they get out from toilet, it's disgusting."
"okay."my sister said.

but, the winter come.
becoming cold soon.
"they live in mountain, but they can't sleeping in door."my sister said.
"why?" i asked.
"because the owner's wife won't."

so, i keep them.
"they can sleep in our house, but not my room. i don't want to sleep with them."
"okay. thanks."my sister agreed, and tried to do well.
but she failed.

because the cats were very smart.
they always slipped into my room when i didn't know.

cats always do this.
they always.
so  naughty, but so cute.

when i notice, i have became a person can't lose her cats.



沒有留言:

張貼留言